Your first Bloomfield Public Library card is FREE and gives access to Bloomfield Public Library and Aztec Public Library.
You will need to show valid photo identification, such as:
- Driver's license/Photo ID issued by a state in the U.S.
- United States Military ID Card
- United States Passport
- Matricula Consular Card issued by Mexico
In addition to your photo ID, you will need to show another piece of documentation to establish your address. This can be ONE of the following:
- A recent piece of mail with your name and address
- A rental agreement showing name and mailing address
- A vehicle registration or insurance document with your name and current mailing address
- Any other recent documentation showing your name and mailing address. (This could be digital documentation, as well.)
Applicants 17 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian with a valid library card in order to obtain their own card. These cards can be issued at the same time. A replacement Library Card is $2.